New Interactive Sports App!

New Interactive Sports App!
Be Among The First To Play!

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

My Audio Business Card ( GCN Wireless powered by AT&T )

I am of the belief that people are likely to do business with those they know and trust.

That's why I now have an audio business card of sorts courtesy of our1on1.com

About 75 percent of the podcast is my back story and the remaining part tells of GCN Wireless and how I got involved with this startup.

Mr. Silvia only does podcasts for business people in the Collin County, TX area at this time. However, if you know someone who does podcasts in your area, he or she may be able to help if you'd like to have one like this:

http://www.our1on1.com/alan-wright-gcn-wireless/

Give it a listen if you'd like.

Have a great day!

Alan


No comments:

Post a Comment