New Interactive Sports App!

New Interactive Sports App!
Be Among The First To Play!

Friday, November 20, 2015

A warm welcome to (soon-to-be-former) Solavei customers and brand partners!

In case you may have not heard, here's a notice I was alerted to from Solavei's website today:

https://www.solavei.com/notice

Effective December 4th, Solavei's mobile service will no longer be available.

For those of you who are still with Solavei and are feeling down, I extend greetings to you and hope you will perhaps consider a new opportunity with GCN Wireless, either as a customer or as an Independent Marketer.

As a former Solavei customer and business builder myself, I am grateful to them for their pioneering efforts and am looking forward to a healthier relationship with GCN Wireless.

If you are visiting for the first time, please feel free to explore this blog.  GCN is still in startup phase and will have a permanent enrollment website up shortly.  In the meantime, I can help with joining GCN if you so desire.

Please call, text, or email me using the info below and I'll be happy to discuss GCN Wireless with you.

Keep your chin up!

Alan W. Wright
214-901-4583
alan@4GLTEforless.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment