New Interactive Sports App!

New Interactive Sports App!
Be Among The First To Play!

Friday, November 6, 2015

GCN Opportunity Call - Saturday, Nov. 14th @ 1 pm CST

You've likely seen all the posts and the ads for GCN Wireless recently.

Now you have the opportunity to listen to an opportunity call hosted by me!

It'll be held on Saturday, November 14th @ 1 pm CST.  (2 pm Eastern, 12 noon Mountain, and 11 am Pacific)




So mark your calendars!  There will be a limited number of spots available, so dial in or log in early!

If time allows, I'll hold a Q&A session afterwards.

Can't make it?  No problem!  I'll send the recording of the call upon request.  Simply email me at alan@4GLTEforless.biz and I'll send it to you when it becomes available!  I'll even send it to those who are able to make it but would like to have it on hand.

You can either log in to the site below or call in.  You will need the PIN number for both:

Join the call: https://www.uberconference.com/wrialhuden
Optional dial in number: 401-283-2517
PIN: 12383

Hope to see you on the call!

Have a great day!

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment